Thursday, June 21, 2012

Being a mommy of TWO

Since Caleb arrived, our routine as changed... in fact, we don't really have a new routine yet. Eli was a champ when we brought Caleb home.  Andrew and I went throught every nickname in the book trying to figure one out for Caleb (as Eli has been/continues to be Bubba). We could not come up with anything we liked.. then Eli solved the problem for us. Completely on his own, he started calling Caleb his "buddy buddy." He is the sweetest big brother and LOVES to squeeze hug and kiss his buddy buddy. E can't wait for Caleb to wake up in the morning so he can play with him and is always right there asking "what's wrong Caleb?" when his lil brother starts crying. It melts my heart to watch these boys interact!




And no one can make Caleb smile like Eli does!



C is starting to get some good head control, with the occasional head bang. I thought we'd never get there as this boy REFUSED to do tummy time! He did great at first, was super strong... but then decided he wasn't going to do it anymore. If I put him on the boppy, he kicked himself up and over...

I can't help but laugh everytime I see this pic!!!


And if I laid him flat, he would just lay his head down and go to sleep (even if he had just woken up for a several hour nap).





But within the past week, Caleb has apparently decided he's gonna be a big boy :)



And Eli is silly as ever!







And a BIG helper ;)




Basically, i'm loving life with my two little men and my big man Daddio :)

1 comment: